Tuesday, October 9, 2012

In Anticipation of Sunday!

As all fans of AMC's "The Walking Dead" are aware, this Sunday, Oct. 14th brings the premiere of Season Three!! Once more we will be walking side by side with Rick, Darryl, and all the other survivors as they hack and blast their way through their new life in a post-apocalyptic world.

In anticipation of the new season, I've been surfing the inter-web for images, stories, blogs, updates, etc relating to the show. One day I stumbled upon a great picture of Andrew Lincoln (Rick), Robert Kirkman (writer, Creator of "The Walking Dead" comic), Sarah Wayne Callies (Lori), and Jon Bernthal (Shane).

Of course, we know that Shane is no longer a survivor OR a walker, but I still loved the picture enough I had to send it through the B'HQ zombification machine!

I emailed it to Andrew Lincoln (through his management rep) in hopes that he might get a kick out of it - much like the shirt I sent him (read about that HERE). If I hear anything back, I'll definitely let you know, but in the meantime, order the pizza, and get the chips and dip ready.... Sunday is nearly here!

Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

B'hold Designs Store
B'hold Designs Website

No comments:

Post a Comment