Saturday, April 7, 2012

Want to See Something Cool?

A few weeks back I sent out a little B'hold Designs "Care Package." It was a shirt with my best selling design (see it HERE) and a letter of thanks for a job well done to Andrew Lincoln, star of AMC's hit show "The Walking Dead."

Imagine my delight when I opened my mail today to see a really cool autographed image of Mr. Lincoln with a personalized message that reads "Many thanks for the t-shirt Brett. Best wishes to you and your family. Andrew Lincoln"

Cool, huh? The fact that he'd take the time to write a short, personal reply speaks volumes about him.

I've sent similar packages to a few others in the past. After season one, I sent then-director Frank Darabont a shirt as well and got a great thank you note  (See the whole story HERE). A few months ago I sent one to Robert Kirkman, and several weeks ago, I sent a couple of water bottles with the same zombie design and THIS zombified image to Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox. I haven't heard anything back from the three of them, but while I remain hopeful, I don't expect a reply. You just never know how much stuff they get from fans, if they have the time to write something, or if they even SEE it, so to get something like this always makes me giddy as a school girl.

So thank you, Mr. Lincoln, for all you do to bring "The Walking Dead" to life!

Aim high. Run fast. Rick Grimes for President.

Brett

B'hold Designs Store
B'hold Designs Website

2 comments:

  1. I have heard that scifi actors tend to be more fan friendly. Nice score! I'm jealous!

    Hope you have a great Easter! :-)

    ReplyDelete