Friday, April 20, 2012

"House" of the Dead

I have to admit, I've never sat down and watched a complete episode of Fox's show "House." I've been told many times that it's great, and I need to DVR it. But for some reason I haven't yet. I don't have anything against it. In fact, I happen to think it's star, Hugh Laurie, is wicked cool. I'm sure one of these days I'll catch up on it.

Anyway, I was cruising the interweb the other day and came across a great shot of Mr. Laurie and thought "he'd make a cool zombie."

And that, boys and girls, is the story of how Brett was inspired to put aside his design work that needs to be done in order to frolic and skip once again in the land of moaning, shuffling, brain-eating undead.

Aim high. Run fast. Enjoy.

Brett

B'hold Designs Store
B'hold Designs Website

No comments:

Post a Comment