Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Biceps of the Dead

You know who Ving Rhames is, right? You should. He's only been in about a zillion movies, including "Pulp Fiction" and the "Mission Impossible's" just to name a couple.

BUT, did you know that he is (I'm assuming) a fan of the undead? Not only did he star as a policeman in the 2004 remake of "Dawn of the Dead", but he put on an army uniform for the 2008 reworking of "Day of the Dead." But that's not all! He also took center stage in a 2011 SyFy original called "Zombie Apocalypse."

I have never met Mr. Rhames, nor have I seen any interviews with him where he discusses his love for all things undead, but come on... three zombie films? That's gotta mean something, right?

I'd send him one of my shirts but I'm not sure there's enough fabric to wrap around his python like arms!









2004 Dawn of the Dead trailer:




2008 Day of the Dead trailer:




2011 Zombie Apocalypse trailer:





Aim high. Run fast. Ving's cool.

Brett

B'hold Designs Store
B'hold Designs Website

No comments:

Post a Comment