Saturday, January 7, 2012

"Friends" forever!

I loved the 90's show "Friends." The silly antics of a group of pals from NY made me laugh time and time again. That program is where I first saw my celebrity crush, Jennifer Aniston (actually, the movie "Leprechaun" is the first time I saw her, but i didn't realize it until years later).

When setting out to find a pic of Ms. Aniston to zombify, I found this great shot of she and Courtney Cox at some kind of party and the rest is history. I'm not sure if you can tell, but the background is the set of their favorite coffee spot, Central Perk.

It seems things have changed a bit since the zombie apocalypse, but one thing remains the same.... Monica and Rachel are still pals and seem to be really enjoying the life of the undead - although it looks like Phoebe either didn't make the cut, or they finally got sick of hearing "Smelly Cat." But just because Phoebe was devoured, doesn't mean she can't still hang out with the girls. And hey... SOMEone has to watch Jennifer's purse.

By the way, did you notice I signed this image? I don't do that very often, but felt compelled to do so this time. Not sure why... I think maybe I just like the idea of Jennifer having my name tattooed on her arm.

Aim high. Run fast.

Brett
Store
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment