Thursday, January 12, 2012

Holy Crap, It's a New Year.

Hey, guess what? It's a new year. I'm excited because it only took a couple of weeks to figure it out. Usually it's March before I start dating things correctly.

Did you make any resolutions? I never do...or always do, depending on how you look at it. Each year I make a resolution to not make any resolutions... but of course by doing so, I immediately break the very resolution I never had any intention of making. Paradox. I'm such a deep thinker.

Apparently fitness goals are big on the resolution list each year. I know this because the gym I go to is over run by new faces each year at this time. The crowding can be a bit of a pain, but hats off to anyone who takes the steps to get in shape.

Speaking of the gym, I've noticed something disturbing in the men's locker room. All the older guys love to walk around naked. A lot. They'll dry their hair, stand at the urinal, make small talk with total strangers and even brush their teeth....all while their dangling party favors force your eyes to the ceiling.

Sorry if that was a little more information than you wanted. Even sorrier if you were eating a hotdog while reading.

Aim high. Run fast. Cover your eyes.

Brett
B'hold Store
B'hold Website

No comments:

Post a Comment