Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Skins Update

I'm afraid it looks bleak at the moment for B'hold Designs creations to make the leap to a mobile device near you. Ever since losing my spot with the company who got my hopes up originally, I've been emailing a couple of contacts at a different, larger company in the hopes of being added to their roster of artists.

Unfortunately, I keep getting the same basic reply: "no new artists until NEXT quarter."

Nothing against the cool guys I was emailing. I'm sure they're just telling me the way it is. They seemed to like my work, so I don't think it was about that, though I'm not certain.

I should probably give up, right? Nay!! I have found yet ANOTHER company and started the arduous task of "cold calling" in hopes of getting my foot in the door. Should anything develop, I'll be sure and let you know.

Aim high. Run fast. Cross your fingers.

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment