Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pledge Allegiance to the "B"

Remember the other day when I showcased a new shirt design? Well, I was so happy with that illustration that I wondered "why should the Undead Disposal Ninja Posse have all the fun??" So, I confiscated the look and used it for B'hold Designs!

But I didn't just do it for me. I also did it for you - my loyal follower/consumer/disciple. The B'hold Designs Research Team tells me that you are all constantly on the look out for ways to show your blind allegiance, and for that I thank you.

No longer will you need to climb up on your roof and yell my web address over and over until the police show up. No longer need you feel compelled to paint my logo on your back and run naked thru professional sporting events. Now there's a safe way to promote your undying love for B'hold Designs that doesn't involve body paint or road flares! Huzzah!

So, click HERE for the gear to pledge allegiance to the "B", and know that somewhere I'm smiling and giving you a virtual thumbs up.

Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

B'hold Designs Store
B'hold Designs Website

No comments:

Post a Comment