Monday, October 1, 2012

I Love Zombies, But...

As I mentioned in an EARLIER POST, zombies are my kind of my thing, but I do have other interests.

For B'hold Designs, zombie creation was kind of an accident. In the early days of B'HQ, many images and projects passed thru our hallowed halls before somebody dropped plutonium into the toaster and a whole new direction for us was born.

Recently, I was chasing a superball down the basement steps, and fell over stumbled upon some of those early images. They were covered in dust and webs, but they brought back some fond memories of days gone by.

I hope you enjoy them. Just toss 'em back in the basement when you're done... and let me know if you find my superball.






Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

B'hold Designs Store
B'hold Designs Website

No comments:

Post a Comment