Friday, October 21, 2011

Thank Goodness for Computers

A lot of designers are very talented in traditional art as well as digital. I am not one of those people. Seriously, at best, I'd make a decent Pictionary partner. That's it.

Thank goodness for computers.

This is an image I created a while back that I've recently revamped and "spruced" a little. It was completely for fun, which means I got zero dollars for it. Unfortunately, MOST of the projects I love to work on make me bupkis, but that's ok. I still enjoy creating them.

A combination of two different renderings, this image was created using a cool 3D program called Bryce. I set up the ship and the waterscape, and then a separate one for space. Then, using Photoshop, I brought them both together and added a few extra touches.

Maybe I'll print it out and paste it to a canvas to make myself feel better.

Brett

2 comments: