Wednesday, October 19, 2011

When Worlds Collide

It's no secret to those who know me that I'm a big fan of NBC's The Office. Since the pilot episode I have followed the insane careers of the good (and slightly kooky) people of Dunder Mifflin.

I first collided their world with the undead a while back when I gave my idea of which of the cast I thought would survive a zombie apocalypse and for how long.

Now, it seems that Jim and Pam have fallen victim to the bite of the undead! I present to you "Office Zombies"

The quote on the image is an actual quote by office weirdo Dwight. See it HERE.

And remember - YOU TOO can be zombified, thanks to the scientific geniuses deep within the core of B'hold Designs! All the info can be found HERE.

Aim high. Run fast. That's what she said.

Brett

Oh!! One more thing! Halloween is coming! So be sure and check out my GIFT SHOP for all your zombie gear! With all kinds of sizes, styles and merchandise, I'm sure we have SOMEthing to spice up your holiday party! And with our "spend as much as you want" policy, you'll be welcomed with open arms.... decayed, but open.

No comments:

Post a Comment