Monday, June 20, 2011

Sensational Sell-ebrities! ... pt. 5

Welcome to the FIFTH installment of my Sensational Sell-ebrities Series! A blog entry dedicated specifically to those who have NO idea I exist, but whose star power would reeeeeeeally help me sell some stuff. Last time, it was the hilarious Bill Murray in the spotlight.

Today, I'm featuring someone who has transformed traditional zombie killing into an amazing, slow motion, matrix-like art form....MILLA JOVOVICH!!

If you follow the Resident Evil films, you'll know her better as Alice...the only known human to successfully bond with the T-virus in such a way as to give her super human abilities...which comes in handy considering the zombie-infested, dried out husk that the Earth has become. No doubt you've yelled out loud while watching... "Now THERE'S someone that could really use B'hold Designs awesome Ultimate Camouflage!" I know! I've said the same thing!

Ok....so why Milla??

1. She's cool. I've seen a few "100 lb women destroying 300 lb men with kung fu" films in my day, and she's one of the few that I can watch without giggling. She makes it look possible because she's a good actress. She gives that steely-eyed look before delivering a round house, back flip, around the block kick in such a way as to make it seem possible, and that's awesome.

2. She hits two markets! Fans of the video game series, AND zombie fans alike would love to catch a stiletto upside the head from her. And if the last thing they saw before losing consciousness was one of my shirt designs, well then it would almost be worth the massive head trauma!

SO....(Robert Stack voice)....if YOU have seen Milla Jovovich blasting targets at the gun club, repelling down skyscrapers, or putting paparazzi in headlocks, approach with caution and let her know that if she'd only use my Ultimate Camouflage she'd have fewer calluses on her knuckles.

Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment