Friday, June 10, 2011

Sensational Sell-ebrities! ... pt. 4

Welcome to the FOURTH installment of my Sensational Sell-ebrities Series...A blog entry dedicated specifically to those who have NO idea I exist, but whose star power would reeeeeeeally help me sell some stuff. Last time, I went on and on about the oozing cool factor of Bruce Campbell.

Today, I'm featuring someone who, a couple of years ago, would have had no impact on my targeted sales demographic, yet is a power house with a long Hollywood career. Mr. Bill Murray!

Ok....so why Bill??

1. As I said, a couple of years ago I would never have guessed he'd add his name to a zombie film, but ask anyone if they've seen ZOMBIELAND and most likely they'll say yes. THEN, 99% of those people who say yes will go on to describe their favorite part....Bill Murray's. 

I, too, greatly enjoyed his surprise role in the film because I love Bill. He's one of the few comedic actors that can take a situation like a zombie apocalypse and turn it into a funny comment about being able to "walk right on" at his favorite golf course. 

2. Bill is a MEGA star. For him to sport a B'hold Designs product, ESPECIALLY one that causes people to remember his part in ZOMBIELAND would create much happy happy joy joy in my bank account.

SO....(Robert Stack voice)....if YOU have seen Bill Murray running around town with a particle accelerator on his back, or eating lasagna in his favorite restaurant (that's a weak GARFIELD reference, by the way), then throw yourself at his feet, sing his praises, tell him CADDYSHACK is your favorite movie of all time and beg him to visit my website. He needs my Ultimate Camouflage to fight off those pesky zombie varmints.

Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment