Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"Sensational Sell-ebrities"

In the short time I've been selling my designs online, I've had some WOW moments. My first sale was one. My first sale overseas was another.

Then, through the kindness of mutual friends, public events, and much crying and begging on my part, I've had WOW moments with a few celebrities.

So, which celebs have original B'hold Designs gear that they, no doubt, wear 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week?? Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson of Syfy's Ghosthunters, zombie author Max Brooks, and director Frank Darabont.

Stating this isn't meant to be any form of 'bragging'. Believe me, I'm 'small potatoes' in this design game and those guys only have the gear because I gave it to them and they were kind enough not to throw it back in my face. No, I'm stating all this to lead into a new blog series I'm calling "Sensational Sell-ebrities"... those in the public eye whom I would love to see newstand photos of wearing my stuff. Not only because it would be way awesome, but also a huge boost to my business.

So who is first to be listed as a "Sensational Sell-ebrity? None other than the lovely Jennifer Aniston (cue eye-roll from my wife).

Why Jennifer?

1. She's a super-celeb...seen and recognized by everyone. Imagine the publicity for B'hold Designs if she merely walked to the corner to mail a letter while wearing something of mine!

2. I like her! I think she's hilarious and a terrific actress. I, like many others (including my wife), loved her on the NBC hit television show FRIENDS.......and, of course, it doesn't hurt that she's very attractive. 

SO....if YOU know Ms. Aniston, or if you find yourself standing behind her at Starbucks, or if you pull up next to her at a stoplight....tell her you know a four-eyed, zombie-loving designer that wants her to wear his shirt. I'm sure she'll call me up right on the spot.

Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment