Sunday, September 4, 2011

Jim Scarey

In the history of 'me' there are many people that have made me laugh. I am a huge fan of several different comedians...some for their stand-up, some for their skit work in various programs, and some for their work on the big screen....but only one man made tears stream down my face with laughter. That same man was so ridiculously hilarious in the film Liar Liar, that my wife went into labor just a few hours after seeing it...and she wasn't even pregnant (Just kidding...She was...and due).

That man is the legendary Jim Carrey.

I have enjoyed peering into his world so many times throughout his career, that I thought it was time to drag him into mine.

I present to you "Jim Scarey." (Click the image for a closer look)

And remember, you too can be zombified by the whiz bang scientists at B'hold Designs. Check the details here!

Now go talk to someone with your butt.

Aim high. Run fast. Alrighty then.

Brett

1 comment: