Thursday, September 29, 2011

Celebrity Make Over!

It's that time again, when I dust off my nuclear-powered bedazzler, set it on 'zombify' and just go crazy on an unsuspecting celebrity. The last two entries focused on funny men Jim Carrey (see it here), and Conan O'Brien (see it here).

So who is my latest victim? None other than zombie author Max Brooks!

Not familiar with Max? You should be! The author of The Zombie Survival Guide, Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks, and World War Z, he has secured himself a seat at the "head table of knowledge" regarding all things zombie.

Max makes personal appearances all across the nation, and was recently a guest expert on the undead for Spike TV's Deadliest Warrior in a battle against vampires (I won't mention the outcome, as I haven't finished screaming "FIX!!"). 

I've sent this image on to Max himself (thru a friend) in hopes that he will love it so much that he'll hang it in a place of prominence while he entertains fellow zombie legends like George Romero, or Frank Darabont. If I get any kind of reply I'll be sure and let you know...unless it's a restraining order, in which case I may not be able to discuss it.

Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment