Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Freebie Time!!

As a special thank you for being the absolute coolest blog followers on the planet, we here at B'hold Designs have a brand new, just for YOU wallpaper!

Totally unique, and quite possibly my grossest one yet, I present to you "Lend Me Your Ears!"

Now I know what you're thinking.... "ick..." and for that I thank you, but it might interest you to find out that the zombie ear you see is actually mine! Neat, huh? The beauty of using my own ear is that my hygiene is so terrible I had to do very little photoshop work to achieve that look!

So, plaster it on your PC's, oh fellow zombie fan, and delight in the nauseated looks on the faces of your co-workers, friends and relatives! And when they no doubt tell you that you have a serious problem (as they tell me), tap on your monitor and reply "I hear that!"

Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment