Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The South Shall Rise (from the dead) Again!


Not long ago, I announced some fun t-shirt work I was able to do for Joe and Dianna Avena of the Roswell Ghost Tour (see it HERE). Setting those up was a lot of fun, but you know me... I just can't leave the zombie stuff alone, so of course, when Joe & Dianna asked where the restrooms were, we pointed them in the direction of the B'hold Designs zombification machine!

You should have seen the look on their faces when we locked them in and hit "frappe" on the control panel!

It all worked out in the end because now they look as scary as their tour! I call it a win/win. They call it grounds for a lawsuit.

You be the judge.

Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

B'hold Designs Store
B'hold Designs Website

No comments:

Post a Comment