Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Resident Evil: Retribution

When it comes to zombie flicks, I'm pretty traditional. I'm not really big on special mutated extra tough-to-kill undead monsters that can almost fly. Personally I think the idea of everyone you know chasing you as undead and trying to eat you is horrifying enough, but that's just me.

HOWEVER...I am a sucker for just about any movie with zombies in it, so of course I've seen all the Resident Evil films and will probably see this latest installment as well because... well, it looks pretty kick ass.


Check it out:




I'm sure by now you're wondering why Alice doesn't just skip down to the B'hold Designs Storefront and pick her up some of my award-winning, form-fitting, and life-saving Ultimate Camouflage! Yeah.... me too.

But until she does, I at least have THIS IMAGE to hang on my bedroom wall.

Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

B'hold Designs Store
B'hold Designs Website

No comments:

Post a Comment