Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fun Zombie Flicks


When I talk with people about their favorite zombie films, or just horror films in general, Quarantine is hardly ever mentioned, and I'm confused by that a bit.

Maybe it's because it's a a remake of a 2007 Spanish film, and most remakes lack a little something in comparison. Maybe it's the shaky, "documentary style" presentation. Or maybe it's because it only received a 58% rating on Rotten Tomatoes (some people actually listen to film critics).

Whatever it is that turns them off of it is a mystery to me because I like it. It's full of undead, power failures, and fear. If you haven't seen it, come on over to B'HQ and we'll watch it together in the break room!





Quarantined trailer:




By the way, there's a sequel... Quarantined 2... I loved this one, too.





Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

B'hold Designs Store
B'hold Designs Website

No comments:

Post a Comment