Friday, July 27, 2012

School Spirits

As a fan of horror, I am loving this new show on the Syfy channel called "School Spirits."

Each episode tells of a particular haunting of an individual, or individuals happening in or near a high school or college campus. The stories are told by the person who experienced them and re-enacted by actors with some really creepy fx thrown in.

These stories are "based on true accounts", but there's no telling how much extra is written in to give it some extra scream appeal. And you know what? I really don't care. I love a good ghost story, and so far, each episode has succeeded in giving me the chills at least once.

If you're like me, and you enjoy a good ghost story that makes the hairs stand up on the back of your neck, I highly recommend this show. Just keep a bucket by your bed, because you'll probably be too afraid to run down the hall to the potty in the middle of the night.

Here's a clip from the latest episode. Enjoy (cue evil laughter):




Aim high. Run fast. Boo!

Brett

B'hold Designs Store
B'hold Designs Website

No comments:

Post a Comment