Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'll B'darned!!

I don't know if you tried to access my website yesterday, but as of this writing it's down. I'll be working on that today, but in the meantime, you might be thinking "what the heck happened??"

Some of you know that I chat with Jason Hawes of Syfy's Ghosthunters from time to time. We actually met thanks to some silly photoshop fun I was having with him and his crew during the early seasons. He's a really cool guy with a great sense of humor.

Anyway, I sent him a link to my latest blog because I thought he might get a kick out of my latest wallpaper. Out of the goodness of his heart he posted a note about it on his Facebook page resulting in over 82,000 hits! Unfortunately, it was too much for B'hold Designs HQ and it went down like the Hindenburg. It was awesome!

So, thank you Jason for introducing me to a whole bunch of new people, and fear not, lovers of zombies.... the B'hold Designs scientists are doing their best to relaunch the site and all will be back to normal as soon as possible!

In the meantime, obviously this blog is still kickin' and so is my storefront, so feel free to browse for Christmas gifts while we mop up.

Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

2 comments: