Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Phone Cases Now Available!


I am so excited about my new storefront! It's clean and quick and easy to use, and NOW... after so long trying, I have phone cases!!

There are five designs currently (shown above, click the picture to enlarge), with more on the way in the coming weeks (and they're not all for Apple). OH, and I'll have ipad cases soon as well. A couple are based on existing shirt designs and a couple aren't.....and one of those is just plain gross, but I couldn't resist.

So click HERE to check out the store front with my new phone designs, and all the other gear you need to not only survive the zombie apocalypse, but do so in style.

Now, quit surfing the net and get back to AMC's "The Walking Dead" marathon!

Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment