Saturday, December 28, 2013

Holy Crap, What Day Is It??

Well it's been 24 days since I last updated the blog, and all I can say about that is... oops. To my loyal readers (all three of you), I apologize, but please know that the soldiers of B'HQ have never once stopped watching the perimeter for the undead... well, ok one time, but that was only because I made rice krispy treats and.. nevermind.

Here are my excuses. I have a full time design job in the day that was keeping me pretty busy all the way up until the Christmas break, AND I also freelance design at night. In an effort to make sure I was able to meet my break time goals (lay on the couch and collect dust), I busted my behind to get everything taken care of each night.

HOWEVER... things are percolating here at B'HQ and there's a big change on the way in the next few days. It's mostly behind the scenes stuff, but you'll see a difference, too. More on that later.

In the mean time, here's a new art piece fresh from my noggin for you to glance at, shrug and mutter "whatever" under your breath!

While we're waiting for the rest of season four of AMC's "The Walking Dead" to begin, I've been thinking back on the character of Hershel. As the resident Obi Wan, his character evolved nicely from grouchy old farmer in season two, to full-on voice-of-reason this season... kind of a Dale 2.0.

So I figured, what better way to honor him than to illustrate his severed head on the end of a sword? And thusly, I present to you, "Hershel's Head." Gaze upon it, fear for my sanity and enjoy. :)


Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

B'hold Designs Website
B'hold Designs Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment