Monday, December 30, 2013

New Storefront!

Those of you that have been reading my ramblings for a while are aware that I have a storefront where you can find all kinds of ridiculous zombie-related (and some non-zombie) clothing and merchandise. That is still the case, with a few little changes and one very big change.

Cafepress is no longer my storefront host. I won't go into detail here, but suffice to say that I didn't agree with their new and "exciting" terms and conditions.

HOWEVER... I did some research and found a site that does the same thing and has received wonderful reviews from customers and shopkeepers alike for its fairness and general awesomeness.

I present to you the union between B'hold Designs and Redbubble.com!

I spent a great deal of time yesterday updating and uploading designs to the new storefront and I am very happy to say that the process thru their site was much quicker and easier than with the previous.

The one thing about Redbubble I wish was different is that they don't offer much of the merchandise Cafepress does (mugs, etc.), but they do have ipad and phone cases, so I'll finally be able to get into that market!

So, didn't get that gift you wanted for Christmas?? Then come on by the NEW B'hold Designs storefront! I've put out fresh candy and installed new whoopie cushion seats on all the toilets!

Get the gear, by clicking HERE!!!
And remember....We put the awesome in "holy crap, that's awesome!"

Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

B'hold Designs Website
B'hold Designs Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment