Friday, March 1, 2013

The BBC Presents "In The Flesh"

Our 'friends across the pond' are bringing a zombie television series to the BBC! It's called "In The Flesh" and is not quite like "The Walking Dead." In fact, the plot follows an undead teen trying to reintegrate into society after being rehabilitated by the British Government.

Personally, I don't care for the whole "rehabilitated zombie" idea. I didn't like it in Romero's "Day of the Dead", or Romero's "Land of the Dead" (zombies should never fire weapons, or plan their attacks). I prefer my undead eternally stupid, and horrifically violent... but that's just me.

Here's a trailer:



...and here's a mock public service announcement created to help in the shows promotion:



Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

B'hold Designs Store
B'hold Designs Website

No comments:

Post a Comment