Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Walking Daryl

Anyone who watches AMC's "The Walking Dead" knows that if there is only ONE person that could not only survive in a zombie apocalypse, but THRIVE in such a setting, it's loveable redneck Daryl Dixon.

However.... since Daryl has basically become the poster boy for bad ass, and because I've got an almost unnatural obsession with zombies, it only made sense to blend the two worlds together.

So, I present to you... *drumroll* ...THE WALKING DARYL!

I have big plans for this piece. I'm going to be sending it and one of my shirts to Daryl himself, Mr. Norman Reedus! Will he like it? Who knows? Will he even respond? No idea, but I'm going to give it a shot.

If you've followed this blog at all you know I've done this kind of thing before and actually received some very kind replies. Click HERE for the reply from Frank Darabont (season 1 director), and HERE for Andrew Lincoln's (Rick Grimes).

Rest assured I will scream it from the mountain tops if I DO get a response, so you'll hear all the details.  In the meantime, keep your decaying fingers crossed and tune into the show when it returns from mid-season hiatus this Sunday, February 10th!!

Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

B'hold Designs Store
B'hold Designs Website

No comments:

Post a Comment