Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Holy Sheet!

Now I lay me down to sleep....holy crap, something's got my feet!

Introducing the coolest set of bed linens I have ever seen! Textile designer Melissa Christie has come up with an amazing accessory for every zombie super-fan's bedroom!  it includes a duvet cover and two pillowcases, showcasing zombie arms and disgusting blood splats all over the place.

The best part is, they probably come in your bed size, be that twin, double, queen, or king!

I recommend buying them in secret, then at 3:00 am when your spouse goes potty, jump up and switch them! The look on her face the next morning as she sees you face down, unconscious in what appears to be a pool of blood will be worth the four months of silent treatment you'll get!

Get yours by clicking HERE!

Aim high. Run fast. Nighty night.

Brett

B'hold Designs Store
B'hold Designs Website

No comments:

Post a Comment