Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Friends in 'Grave' Places

I don't follow football, so I don't really know anything about former player Hines Ward, other than what I've read... retired from the Pittsburg Steelers... studio analyst for NBC's "Football Night in America".... and once voted dirtiest player in the NFL.

And to that already impressive (although somewhat notorious) resume he can now add the title of ZOMBIE.

It seems Mr. Ward has a connection (a college teammate) who acts on the AMC show "The Walking Dead" which has allowed him to fall in the ranks of...well, a walker. I'm not sure who that connection is... wish I had one.

Mr. Hines was quoted in the Pittsburg Post-Gazette as saying, "Just being in makeup preparing me for my role was cool. I actually scared myself when I looked in the mirror for the first time after."

Wuss.

Aim high. Run fast. Go team.

Brett

B'hold Designs Store
B'hold Designs Website

No comments:

Post a Comment