Tuesday, November 6, 2012

World War Z Movie First Look!

As every true zombie fan is aware, the amazing Max Brooks book "World War Z" is being made into a huge budget flick starring Brad Pitt.

I have to admit, I haven't been thrilled with the idea for a couple of reasons. One, I know they're changing the book to fit their needs or their "concept" of Max's story (if it ain't broke, don't fix it). Two, while I think Brad Pitt is a good actor, I just don't see him in this type of role. See my previous remarks HERE.

Now, that being said, I'm also a huge fan of a realistic look at a zombie apocalypse (at least as realistic as you can get). My thoughts have always been, the bigger the population, the bigger the horde, and it looks as if this film will at least get that aspect right... in a big way.

Check it out:



Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

B'hold Designs Store
B'hold Designs Website

No comments:

Post a Comment