Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Coincidence?

Some time back, I started a little series called "Sensational Sell-ebrities." If you're unfamiliar, it involves me voicing my all time dream list of celebrity endorsements, and includes a photoshopped image of said celebrity wearing one of my shirts.

The first one of these I posted (see it HERE) involved my celebrity crush, Ms. Jennifer Aniston and featured her in the photo you see to your left.

NOW it seems that she has been named "Hottest Woman of All Time." Wow! What a title!

If she had been named "Hottest of the Last Six Months" or even "Nicest Hair in Beverly Hills" I wouldn't have given it much thought. But this title can only mean one thing.... the Hottest Woman of All Time committee MUST have been trolling the internet and found my photoshopped rendering of Jen wearing one of my designs, right? I mean, this blog is viewed a trillion times a day by humans, animals AND aliens, so it's highly possible that my image nudged her just enough to put her over the top. That's believable, isn't it? I hope so, because that's what I'm scrawling in my feelings journal tonight.

I have never met the lovely Ms. Aniston, so if any of you humans, animals or aliens out there see her at Starbucks, please pass along my most heartfelt congratulations and tell her I have a new shirt designed especially for her (pictured).

Aim high. Run fast. Dear Diary...

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment