Monday, December 12, 2011

Undead Gifts for the Holidays!

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but it's nearly Christmas, and, while your pals here at B'hold Designs have lots of fun stuff in OUR SHOP you can buy for that special weirdo in your life, the net is FULL of awesome zombie related stuff!

Check these out:

McFARLANE TOYS  - THE WALKING DEAD COMIC SERIES 1 - ZOMBIE LURKER

I remember playing with G.I. Joe's as a kid. I loved breaking their arms and coloring their faces with "blood" as if they'd been horribly injured... not in war, but in a battle with either alien creatures, or a giant rubber spider I kept in my room (I need a therapist). I would have LOVED to have this little number to keep ol' joe on his toes. Available for roughly $17 at THIS LINK.

...and CLICK HERE to see even more Walking Dead gear!!


DISMEMBER-ME 12" PLUSH ZOMBIE

Remember Romero's Day of the Dead? Remember Bub, the "pet zombie" that the scientists thought provided hope that the zombies could be trained? Now you can have a Bub of your own! Take this little guy home and spend hours just pulling him apart and putting him back together. Available for about $10 at THIS LINK.


ACCOUTREMENTS ZOMBIE PET SHOPPE PLAY SET

Not a people person? It's ok. You can hate humanity and still have fun with zombies thanks to this assortment of every pet you ever wanted as a kid! Five pieces, all delightfully undead and available for about $12 at THIS LINK.


HARCOS LABS ZOMBIE JERKY TERIYAKI

Don't ask me what kind of meat this is. Just imagine the fun in the breakroom as you pull out this bag of snacks. Available in "Apocalypse Size" and for about $5 at THIS LINK.













Those are just a FEW of the items I found nosing around for last minute gifts for my twisted children. Have you found anything creepy or disgusting? Don't bogart the fun! Leave a comment and let us know where we can share in the fantastic grossness!

Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment