Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Shirts and Skins

Hey everyone!

If you've visited my WEBSITE, you're probably aware that I have a link in my STOREFRONT PORTAL that mentions ipod, phone and laptop skins! If you are, then you're probably also aware that it's said "coming soon" for a long, long time.

Well, the company I was originally planning to work with and I parted ways a couple of months back. Bummer? Yes. End of the line? Not necessarily.

I am currently in contact with a different company that is considering my artwork! No decisions yet, but I truly hope they enjoy the samples I sent and feel they have a spot for me and my twisted zombie braaaaiiinnnnssss...

I will DEFINITELY let you know the results of this new company's decision here on this blog in the near future. In the mean time.....

Aim high. Run fast. Cross your fingers.

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment