Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cannot Wait!!

It's been a while, but I've mentioned in the past my love for the new hit AMCTV horror/drama, THE WALKING DEAD. I have completely fallen under this programs spell because, quite frankly, it is amazing. Dramatic, frightening, horrific zombie FX....it quite literally has it all.

I've been beside myself since season 1 ended last year. With the joyous good news that season 2 had been given a green light, came also the agony inducing announcement that it would be a YEAR before we'd see it's first episode. 

Well, I don't know if anyone ELSE has noticed, but the moment we've been waiting for is nearly upon us! Go HERE for a short teaser video about season 2.

Last year, the first episode was brilliantly scheduled for Halloween night. What a fantastic way to wrap up that holiday. Clouds...some light wind...the leaves blow down the street....the voices of children asking for candy echoing thru the neighborhood....and a zombie apocalypse. Bliss.

So, I ask you...well, beg really....PLEASE check out this show if you aren't familiar with it. Season 1 has been out on DVD for quite a while and is available on NETFLIX as well. It truly is the complete package of entertainment, with just enough zombie action to satisfy freaks like myself, but not too much so as to turn away the casual viewer.

OH! And what better way to get ready for THE WALKING DEAD, then to stop by the B'HOLD DESIGNS STOREFRONT and buy an obscene amount of zombie related merchandise! True, I don't sell any official WALKING DEAD memorabilia, but if you squint your eyes, tilt your head and think about that show, you might not realize how much you're spending and that would be awesome.

Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment