Wednesday, October 23, 2013

B'hold Designs Zombie Parade!

If I had a dollar for everytime someone said to me "Help me, Brett!! I want to see your (celebrity name) zombie, but I can't find it on your website or blog" I'd be broke... because no one says that.

However... in the interest of solving problems before they arise, I have created a fun little gallery on Flickr, where any and everyone can go and check out the fruits of the B'hold Designs Zombification Machine (patent pending)!

Check it out HERE!!!

Now go, my zombie minions, and spread the word far and wide that there's a new gallery showcasing various attempts to be funny by a photoshop nerd with far too much time on his hands!

Aim high. Run fast. Enjoy.

Brett

B'hold Designs Store
B'hold Designs Website

No comments:

Post a Comment