Thursday, August 29, 2013

Still Sprucin' Up the Office

Sometime back, I mentioned the blank walls of my office here at B'HQ. I described (here and here) how I had decided on a three-poster, non-zombie theme for my tiny nook of the building.... "favorite films from my youth."

The three of them have been getting a nice reception and I like the way they look, but it just felt like I wasn't finished. "To the interweb!", I cried as I searched films from my younger days... way back when brontosaurus roamed the earth... until I found the perfect one.

It was a great movie that I saw at the theater on a blind date, and while it wasn't a love connection between the young lady and myself, it WAS a love connection on screen (for both the movie and the lovely Mia Sara - yowza).

I present, Ferris Bueller's Day Off.... the perfect "if only" comedy for the average high school student (and now middle-aged desk jockey).


Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

B'hold Designs Store
B'hold Designs Website

No comments:

Post a Comment