Monday, April 15, 2013

House...of the Dead

I have never watched the tv show House, although I really like Hugh Laurie and have particularly enjoyed his cameo's on Family Guy ("House. Road house. That too.").

Because of that, I'm just now discovering the great zombie dream he had in an episode back in 2011! Check it out below, and while you're at it, check out my zombified image of Dr. House, which seems particularly relevant now that I've found this clip.

And let me add this... I want to see Hugh Laurie in a zombie film! This short little bit has opened my eyes to him being a natural born zombie slayer! Someone out there less lazy than me please start a petition now...and go ahead and sign it for me while you're at it.

Enjoy.




Aim High. Run fast.

Brett

B'hold Designs Store
B'hold Designs Website

No comments:

Post a Comment