Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Life's STILL a Circus!

This is a repost of an earlier "new product" announcement. Why am I reposting? Because people have discovered its disgusting brand of hilarity and are starting to buy it! Huzzah!


Several years ago we took our kids to the circus. It was smelly, overpriced and crowded, but somehow we had a good time. I don't remember much about that day, other than my sons feeding animals and begging for a $5 bag of cotton candy, but one image has stood out in my mind to this day. The clowns.

These clowns weren't particularly funny, but one of them performed a stunt that made me laugh the rest of the day and well into the next. He (or she... who can tell with the baggy clothes, wigs and makeup) bent over, and "tooted" while white powder shot out of his behind. A simple gag, yet hilarious and, obviously, memorable.

Wouldn't that be great if we could really do that... eat a handful of confetti and turn ourselves into human party favors? Well, thanks to this new item from your pals at B'hold Designs, you can at least let everyone know you're trying!

I figure life's kind of like a circus anyway, right? And if that's the case, I'd rather fart confetti than be fired out of a canon.

Click HERE for the gear.

Aim high. Run fast. Grab the vacuum!

Brett

B'hold Designs Store
B'hold Designs Website

No comments:

Post a Comment