Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Ultimate Zombie Weapons

In the interest of survival when the undead come shuffling up to our doorsteps, I'm in search of the ultimate zombie weapon.

The first stop in my quest bring brought me to the doorstep of Red Jacket Firearms. I was unaware that Max Brooks, author and zombie go-to guy, had been there first and asked them to set something up.

What they came up with is what looks like a pretty amazing little weapon... the Red Jacket ZK-22 Bullpup Rifle.

Check it out:




And don't forget the perfect accessory in the zombie apocalypse is my Ultimate Camouflage! Not sure if you need it? Consider this:  Even Max Brooks HIMSELF has one.... of course I gave it to him, but I'm sure that it's hanging in his zombie bunker, wherever that may be.

Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

B'hold Designs Store
B'hold Designs Website

No comments:

Post a Comment