Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Up to My Eyeballs...

With the exception of my opinions of the AMC show "The Walking Dead"  and the occasional shirt promotion, I've been pretty bad about keeping this blog updated. Sorry about that. I'm looking forward to creating some new zombies, and free wallpaper to pass out, but for the moment I'm a little swamped.

Don't get me wrong. In this economy, too much work is a great problem to have, but between my day job, and my freelance work, I'm a little buried.

Having said that, I'd like to share a wonderful video I discovered some time back that is a hilariously accurate illustration of what it's like for a designer working with some clients... particularly committee based clients. Overall, I've been blessed with some great customers, but I have had a few clients like this.

Enjoy:



Aim high. Run fast. We need it yesterday.

Brett

B'hold Designs Store
B'hold Designs Website

No comments:

Post a Comment