Friday, August 26, 2011

Special Zombie Unit

Of all the tv shows I enjoy, I am drawn to LAW & ORDER: SVU. Something about the characters, cases and writing keeps me glued to the screen. And on those days when USA runs a marathon....well, nothing much gets done in my house.

So, since I love the show, and (thanks to the economic downturn) have a little extra time on my hands, I thought I'd do a tribute to my two favorite t.v. cops...zombie style.

And thus.... GNAW & ODOR: SZU was born!

And remember! You TOO can be made over into a moaning undead, without the hassle of getting bitten by an actual zombie! Thanks to scientific breakthroughs in zombie creation by the geeks at B'HOLD DESIGNS, it's as easy as following THESE STEPS.

....and what better way to complete the zombie awesomeness than with something from the B'hold Designs GIFT SHOP where careless spending is not only accepted...it's encouraged.

Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment