Wednesday, May 15, 2013

World War Z 'Virus' Spreads

We're getting closer and closer to the premiere of World War Z, the film adaptation of the amazing zombie novel by Max Brooks.

While it's nice to have a big name Hollywood type tied to a zombie film, I'm really hoping that Brad Pitt didn't rip Max's work apart in an attempt to present his own 'vision' for the project. Don't get me wrong, I'll definitely go see it, and who knows? Maybe, just maybe, it's not that far off.... and I say that because of their recent viral marketing campaign.

People always remember where they were when they hear about, or are affected by global events, and a zombie apocalypse would definitely be no different. That's what this viral campaign seems to be addressing and I have to admit, I'm kind of excited by it. Seeing the moment the everyday person is affected in various walks of life is really, really.... well.. REAL.

Here are are few of the videos released. Check'em out.










Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

B'hold Designs Store
B'hold Designs Website



No comments:

Post a Comment