Friday, May 11, 2012

Keeping An Eye Out for Zombies!

Hey everyone!

I apologize for letting several days go by without a post. I think once I saw that production work on AMC's "The Walking Dead" was officially underway, I just bounced around in my office chair for a couple of days and forgot the world.

I don't know if you've noticed, but my zombies are evolving a bit. If you see some of my earlier work, you'll probably notice a difference in the flesh tones, the scarring, and the eyes especially. In the beginning, I'd basically white out the eyes as if they didn't exist anymore. The effect was a little flat and not what I was hoping for, so slowly I changed some things. Which brings me to my latest image.

I wanted to experiment specifically with the eyes as a practice, and was really excited to find an image online that I thought would work perfectly for my experiment. I personally think it's an improvement, and hope you do, too.

Like the fly?

Aim high. Run fast. Practice.

Brett

B'hold Designs Store
B'hold Designs Website

1 comment: